We’re looking for aspiring influencers who can help us create exciting content that we can use to reach customers who are interested in interior design, luxury office furniture, and high-end computer and gaming setups.
From now until the end of July, we're running a contest for the best customer testimonial video. Tell us why you love your Vitrazza Glass Chair Mat! Some ideas include - Who are you, and what do you do? What made you decide on a Vitrazza Glass Chair Mat? Have you had other chair mats before? How has a Glass Chair Mat transformed your workspace or how you work?
Submit as many entries as you’d like, but only one prize per customer!*
1st Place: $500 Vitrazza Gift Card or $250 Amazon Gift Card
2nd Place: $300 Vitrazza Gift Card or $150 Amazon Gift Card
3rd Place: $150 Vitrazza Gift Card or $75 Amazon Gift Card
The instructions are easy!
1. Record a video using your cell phone or a digital camera.
2. Read and accept the submission rules
3. Upload your video!
1. Shoot horizontal video
Horizontal video does a better job of filling landscape-oriented displays like computer monitors and televisions.
2. Use a tripod
Using a tripod will stabilize your video, making it look more professional.
Natural lighting almost always looks great, but that might not be an option for everyone. Try to avoid backlighting whenever possible, which will wash out the colors of your main subject.
4. Exposure and focus
Lock the exposure and focus in your footage for best results.
5. Avoid digital zoom
Digital zoom is achieved with software and can make your video look pixelated or blurry.
6. Audio recording
Having the microphone as close to your subject as possible will result in the best audio!
Video Submission Rules:
1. You can submit as many videos as you would like, but only one gift card per person!
2. Your video may, or may not, be used for marketing purposes for Vitrazza. By submitting a video, you agree to the following:
I have been informed and understand that Producer is producing a videotape program and that my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance and performance is being recorded and made a part of that production (“Product”).
1. I grant Producer (Vitrazza) and its designees the right to use my name, likeness, image, voice, appearance and performance as embodied in the Product whether recorded on or transferred to videotape, film, slides, photographs, audio tapes or other media, now known or later developed. This grant includes without limitation the right to edit, mix or duplicate and to use or re-use the Product in whole or part as Producer may elect. Producer or its designee shall have complete ownership of the Product in which I appear, including copyright interests, and I acknowledge that I have no interest or ownership in the Product or its copyright.
2. I also grant Producer and its designees the right to broadcast, exhibit, market, sell and otherwise distribute the Product, either in whole or in parts, and either alone or with other products, for commercial or non-commercial television or theater, closed-circuit exhibition, home video distribution or any other purpose that Producer or its designees in their sole discretion may determine. This grant includes the right to use the Product for promoting or publicizing any of the uses.
3. I confirm that I have the right to enter into this Agreement, that I am not restricted by any commitments to third parties, and that Producer has no financial commitment or obligations to me as a result of this Agreement. I hereby give all clearances, copyright and otherwise, for the use of my name, likeness, image voice, appearance and performance embodied in the Product. I expressly release and indemnify Producer and its officers, employees, agents and designees from any and all claims known and unknown arising out of, or in any way connected with, the above granted uses and representations. The rights granted Producer herein are perpetual and worldwide.
4. In consideration of all of the above, I hereby acknowledge receipt of reasonable and fair consideration from Producer.
Submissions must be received by Friday, July 31th, Midnight Mountain Time.
Thank You & Good Luck!